Please click on the relevant question to find the answer.
Payment and other renumeration
- How much will I be paid?
- What is my author discount?
- How do I purchase a book using my author discount?
- How do I get a free copy of the work?
- Instead of payment, can I have money off Elsevier journals/books?
- Can you pay my University library or charity of my choice?
- Can I split payment with my co-author(s)?
- Can I be paid by cheque?
- How long will it take for me to get paid?
- What if I still haven't receieved my payment?
- I haven't received my payment, when can I expect it?
- I work for a government agency which means I cannot accept payment. What do I do?
Payee Information Form
- Why do I have to fill out a Payee Information form (PIF)?
- Is there a secure way for me to submit my bank details?
- How do I know if my completed Payee Information form has been received?
- How do I fill out the Payee form if choosing electronic payment?
- How do I fill out the Payee form if choosing cheque payment?
- I am having trouble completing my Payee Information form
- Where do I send my completed Payee Information form to?
- Tax forms (W9,W8)
- How has my payment currency been converted?
- Will I incur bank charges if I am paid in a different currency?
- What do I do/who do I contact if there is a problem after I have been paid?